Capacity expansion at the Havik Ltd.
Name of the beneficiary: Havik Ipari és Kereskedelmi Kft.
Name of the project: Capacity expansion investment at Havik Ltd. on Kaposújlak
Amount of contracted subsidy: 38.215.358,- HUF
Level of subsidy: 70%
Content of the project
Thanks to several years of investments, the Havik Ltd. created the opportunity for a new, cutting-edge 1000 sqm production hall on its own manufacturing site. This enabled the upgrading of the production plant with modern manufacturing tools, on one hand to replace the worn-out ones, on the other hand to enable the expansion of production into new segments. The project provided the support to acquire the following tools and machinery:
- plasma-cutting machine, installed on a massive frame with an 160 A Kjelber power supply unit, modern CNC-lead 3-pivots servo drives, colour LCD screen, cutting torch, 2x6 m rolling table and cutting planner
- CNC-lead folding machine with 4 axis (each 3 metres long), weighting 220 tons
- pillar-held drilling machine with digital status screen
- 400-A, welding machine with water-cooling and impulse-welding function
- 200-A welding machine with air-cooling, capable of AWI welding of aluminium and acid-proof steel
- drilling machine with magnetic rim, for surface drills up to 50 mm diameter
- belt sander machine with 150x200 mm tape and 4 KW engine
- belt sander machine with 150x200 mm tape and 3,1 KW engine, with GIB type adjustable stand
End date of the project: 2017.05.26.
Identification number of the project: GINOP-1.2.2-15-2015-01513